Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, February 6, 2010

We're

having a good laugh regarding the previous entry.  No, I haven't totally lost it or moved out of state. 

Tom got a text message from his daughter telling him to quit impersonating me on my blog.  We were somewhat confused about the whole thing until we came home and read it.   He was using my computer, but how he posted on my blog instead of his is somewhat of a mystery.  He swears he logged in as his name.   No doubt it was the computer's fault, certainly not human error.  Of course this was done by my brother who, while talking with his son on the phone about computer issues, typed "right click" when he was told to right click.   For some unknown reason that didn't work.  Kind of like for some unknown reason he posted on his blog but it showed up on mine.    Oh well, he treated us to an amazing dinner at Ruby River, so I guess I'll allow him to take over my blog for a day.  But, he'll certainly never live this one down.

1 comment:

Jared Golden said...

Annette,

I have to elaborate on the Write-Click story because it's funny.

Over the phone, When I told my dad to right-click, I heard him pound on his keyboard and say, "Okay, now what?".

Apparently, he interpreted right-click as write-click. He typed click into his computer and was disappointed when nothing happened next.