Crinkled Oranges

Monday, January 7, 2013

I had some thoughts of

 
starting to take my Christmas decorations down today, but it didn't happen. I put in about 7 hours of work today .  Things are really picking up with the business, which is great.

It was fun to take Margie and Lance up to the MTC at 10 am.  That was a new experience for me.  I hope I can be so brave.   Here's a picture of them in this cold, snowy, weather.

And Downton Abbey started out with some interesting twists and turn.  I won't disclose any of them, because Misty wants to watch the whole season when she comes out to Bunny Hollow in May. 



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow! We definintely better wait till May for Bunny Hollow so all that snow can be melted! And I think I'll wait to watch Downton at Bunny Hollow too. It's too much of a commitment to wait every week to watch the new episode. . .but I don't mind vegging with all of you for two days straight to watch them. You are recording them, right?

Tiffany said...

Can't wait till May!