Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Project Life

I'm hesitant.  Very hesitant.  But I've been thinking a lot about the "Project Life" project that has taken over the scrap booking and memory keeping world.  The concept was created by Becky Higgins from Creating Keepsakes.  Tiffany has done it for a few years and has created great memory books.  

The basic plan is that you snap a picture or enter a journal note for every day of the year.  It can be pictures and thoughts about anything.  You can do it with digital scrapbooks or buy special books that have a place for a picture each day and/or a journal entry.  

I've decided I'm going to give it a shot here on my blog.   There are so many random things in my life, the lives of my family, my ancestors, and the world around me that I want to express feelings about.  Because it is just little thoughts or pictures each day, it doesn't have to be significant or tie in to anything else.  At least that is how I will approach it.  

So, here goes . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will contribute to your project as you see fit :-)

Unknown said...

Yippee!!!!

Angie Murphy said...

Yeah. I was hoping you would make a new years resolution yto blog everyday. Can't wait.