Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, January 17, 2013

We had

 
Margie and Lance up for the last time before they leave for Chili in the morning.  I tried a new crockpot meal, and it made me think of maybe doing my crockpot challenge again.  Not ready to commit yet, though! 

Margie and Lance had made a book for all their kids with pictures and sayings that they have repeatedly used over the years.  It was full of good ones.  I especially liked this page,



and this page
 
 
 
and this page.   Margie said that whenever her kids would compare themselves with others and say that they didn't have any talent or weren't as good as someone else, that she would quote this one below.
 
 
Good advice.  All of It.
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Love those sayings. So much can be said in so little space.

Misty B. said...

I love it! I'd like a copy. Good luck to them!