Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How we don't always see what's right in front of us.

Today I actually finished getting the Christmas decorations down
and am now in the process of putting the everyday decorations up.

As I was hanging several pictures, I realized how
even though they are right in front of me
that I had not really looked at them for a long time.

Here is a poem I have hanging on my wall that was
written by our daughter, Misty, as she was dreaming about and
making plans to build her house.
It is a beautiful and tender poem that brings tears to my eyes.


Her home has long been finished
and it turned out just as she dreamed it would.
But more importantly, she has created a wonderful and loving
environment inside the home.
We're proud of you, Misty,
and hope you know you are always in our hearts.

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

My eyesight isn't the best but this was lovely. She's a very talented woman.