Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nothing like Brothers and Sisters (and "laws")

One of my greatest blessings is the family I was born into.
Being the youngest of 5 (3 brothers and 1 sister),
I felt so loved and watched over
(and yes sometimes teased, but I won't mention any names).

Though Mom and Dad are gone, we still get together often for dinners
(such as this one tonight at Richard and Laraines), for holidays, and for fabulous reunions.
Tonight Richard shared with us a beautiful music DVD with
pictures from some of our reunions in the last 30 years.
(Richard, you are a genius at doing those!)
As I watched it, my heart was filled with gratitude
and wonderful memories.
Thank you.

Cheers to a wonderful meal, and may there be many more!

PS: We wish our California families could be here, also.
I'm sending this to you just to make you jealous.

PSS for Tom: If Charlene and I were spoiled it's because we deserved it.



1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm pretty sure you deserved it too. What was for dinner?