Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Decisions

can be hard.  Especially for someone, like me, who hates to make decisions or declare anything definitively.  That is a major difference between Gary and me (is that grammatically correct?).  He will give a definite answer if it sounds logical to him.  I have to know something for sure, and even then I have a hard time committing to it -- just in case I'm wrong.  Once we came up for a word for his suppositions/definitive answers, but I can't remember what it was.  But even if I did remember, I probably wouldn't dare write it--just in case it was not the right word.  Maybe these differences are why we are a good match.  He needs me to call him on things or reign him in.   And I need him as an example of being confident and going forward even if I'm not sure of things.   I'm not sure if this is making any sense.   I think I was just thinking.

6 comments:

tingey said...

Tell me AAA......have you ever made sense? With that in mind, you and Gary makE "TOTAL SENSE".

Steph, Bryce, Andie, Bree, and Zoe said...

Maybe it is an Anderson thing... I am the same way. The only difference is Bryce is pretty indecisive too, so it leaves a lot of conversations that go like this, "I don't know, what do you think"... "I don't know, you decide"

Tom Anderson said...

I have no problem making decisions, but the thing is I am never wrong so it makes it easy.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I can't imagine that you have a hard time making decisions. You do so much. What do you do, just go ahead and do things and then say, "I wonder if I should have done that or not?" Funny girl. You are a GREAT decision maker. Think of all the decisions that you made at the snap of a finger for Primary! And before that for Relief Society!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS And before that for you family.

Misty B. said...

Let's just say I follow in your footsteps mom. Dan hates to eat out with me for this reason--a large menu creates way too many choices!