Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No time to blog

the last few days.
I've been juggling 3 jobs.

I've had the proctoring job.

I've had the doc management job.

And last but not least,
I've had the Housekeeping job
for Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast.
(Which opens tomorrow)

But, I'm not doing that one alone.
I have a housekeeping assistant.
He is doing the vacuuming right now.
(In fact, I'm trying to ignore the faces he is making
as he tries to vacuum up all the scraps of fabric.)

My major housekeeping focus tonight
has been the FRIDGE. 
Yes, the FRIDGE.
You may think that is low on the housekeeping list,
but not for me tonight.
Actually, it usually is low on my housekeeping list.
But, that is why it's high on the housekeeping list tonight.

There is some pride involved here.
Misty and Tiffany, unlike me, tend to be very orderly by nature.
And, for some reason, my fridge organization drives them nuts.
Last time they were both here, Misty opened the fridge and said,
"Mom, I'm impressed, your fridge is pretty organized."
Tiffany and I looked at each other and laughed, as I said,
"Yes, but Tiffany's already been here for a day."

Well, I will show them this time.
My fridge is so cleaned out that there is hardly any food in there.
Now that will serve them right.

P.S.  We're very excited to have our honored guests.
(Even if they are kind of fridge snobs)

4 comments:

tingey said...

Just don't get rid of the cookies that gary claims he never eats.....OH YA, the cup cake's,is there ever a CUP CAKE in your fridge? :-)

Tom Anderson said...

Your girls are snobs. Pride is the universal sin. Pride in a Fridge organization has to be the pinnacle of pride.

Tiffany said...

I resent that Tom. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. :) We can't wait to be at Bunny Hollow in a matter of hours, clean fridge or not!

Angie Crompton Murphy said...

Annette-
If it makes you feel better- my mom cleans and organizes my fridge when she comes down. Can't wait to see you Saturday