Crinkled Oranges

Friday, April 2, 2010

I did

go to Yoga today, because it was Friday.  And I was glad I did. 

I did have some work.  That was good. 

I did go out to the Provo Craft Outlet Store (they are closing the store) because everything was 50% off.  But, the lines were too long so I didn't get anything.   I will miss that store.  I've picked up some real deals there over the years. My craft room is living proof of that.

I did stop at the Cocoa Bean Bakery (which I've wanted to try for a long time).  I got a sugar cookie that was very yummy.  The frosting was delicious.  I'm wondering if using the real vanilla bean in the frosting is what makes a difference.  They specialize in cupcakes, but I have so many cupcakes in my freezer that I thought it would be silly for me to buy one.

I did go to dinner with Gary.  I always like Cafe Rio.  And I like going to dinner with my husband.

I did go into Target because I have a $25 gift card there, but I couldn't find anything that I wanted to buy with it.  It's kind of like that when you actually have a gift card.

I'm feeling very cryptic tonight. And now I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are the darlingest criptic woman I know. I adore you, cripticness and all. In fact, it's charming.