Crinkled Oranges

Friday, April 16, 2010

There are so many things

I want to do.  I was just watching these segments on
KLS Studio 5:   
Bake Sale . 
I want to try them all.  I want to taste them all. 

Which then reminds me of all the cute cupcake fabric that I have to make aprons with.  Then I think of all the cute burnt flower pins I could make to match the cute cupcake aprons. Then I think of all the cute cupcake stickers, stamps, boxes, cricut cartridges, etc. that I can make cards and cute things with.  Then I think of all the (cute) people I would like to give them to.

Then I sit here and ask myself if those are the things I should be spending my time on.  Then I think of all the things I need to do that are not nearly as much fun.  Then I think I better just find some balance and spend allotted amounts of time on the things that are not so fun so I can then enjoy the things that are fun.  Then I think about the fact that, starting next week, I'll being doing testing at the high school every day (with a few exceptions)  for 5 weeks,    Then I think I better get started if I am going to do anything at all.

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

maybe you think too much???