Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I started my proctoring job

today,
and I almost ended my proctoring job today.
We are already so organized this year,
with the packets already put together for the teachers,
Last year, it was day to day just trying to stay on top of things. 
But this year is different,
because we learned so much from last year.

Anyway, the state office has been having so many problems with the servers.  They have not been working well at all, and students have not been able to take their scheduled tests.  The district was considering not doing the CRT computer tests and going back to the old paper, pencil, and bubble sheets. Gary went to a big pow-wow meeting at the district, and they've decided to go forward with online testing.  Apparently today was a much better day for testing.  I just hope all the kinks are fixed before we actually start testing next week.

So, as of right now, I'm still employed for the next 5 weeks   Which is good.   And, I get a nice little break next week when Misty and Tiffany come in for their second annual stay at "Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast."  I'm so excited to see them.  Misty will bring Marshall, who I can't wait to get my hands on.  We set the trip up for next week so they can see Natalie in  "Once Upon A Mattress" at the Scera Theatre.   We're so proud of Natalie that she stepped out of her comfort zone and auditioned for the play.  I always tell her that If I had a voice like she does,  I would be singing every minute of the day.  I love to hear her sing. We get to see the play for the first time on Friday night.

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Tell Natalie I am happy for her and her new singing role. I agree, she has a wonderful voice. Lucky Misty and Tiff--I love your bunny hollow bed and breafast place.

Becky said...

What? Natalie's in a play? I'm going to need more information so that I can get tickets to see her. Man, I'm so out of hte loop.