Crinkled Oranges

Friday, April 30, 2010

Our three

daughters.
Together tonight after
Natalie's play.

This was the first time Misty and Tiffany have
been able to see Natalie since they got in. 
And, it is also the first time Natalie has
ever seen Marshall.

There is such a feeling of completeness when
your children are all together.
I think parents must always feel that way.
It somehow feels like the planets
are all in their orbit.

I wish I would have had my camera
this morning at the hair salon. 
Misty had her hair in curlers for her perm. 
I had foil wrapped and sticking out for my highlight. 
Marshall didn't seem to be frightened by us,
which was good. 

This was what I spent my time doing
while we were at Costco.

There are a few things for me
that are more enjoyable than shopping.
This is one of them. 

No comments: