Crinkled Oranges

Monday, October 4, 2010

After eating too many

of these yesterday


I fully intended to go to Zumba today at 4:30.
But since right now it is doing this,




I don't think I'll be venturing out.

I have doc management work anyway,
so I should stay home and do that.

I think I've convincingly talked myself out of going to Zumba.

Ammendment posted at 7 pm:  The rain stopped by 4:15 and the server was down for work, so all my excuses for not going to Zumba. were gone.   So I went after all.

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You go to Zumba? Where is it? How much does it cost? It looks so fun!

And your pullaparts look so darn yummy, too.

But, I'm sure I need to put in an order for you chocolate and cream cheese cupcakes one of these days. Do you sell them? Hope to see you tomorrow at Venise's.