Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I have been

shedding a few tears this morning.
My friend, Dianne, gave me a bunch of onions.



I don't particularly like chopping onions, so I usually chop a lot all at once and then put them in freezer bags (about 1 cup servings).  It is so nice to just pull the frozen onions out and add them to whatever I'm cooking.  I also love my onion chopper.   If I just peel the onions and cut them in half, the chopper does the rest.

This is what I tackled yesterday.  I basically sat in the living room chair for a total of 6 hours and got caught up on my magazines.  I clipped out a few recipes and a few photo and journal ideas.  Hopefully I'll use them some day.

Ahh . . it feels good to check things off my list

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I was worried when you first said you were shedding some tears. I thought you were having another bad day. Nice to hear it was just the onions.

Tiffany said...

I thought you were shedding tears for my lost memories! :)