Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Here's what I've been

doing all day.

Messy kitchen at 3 pm
from cupcakes (7 dozen), bread bowls, and
experimental tomato puree.
(someday I'll learn to clean up as I go)
Scary, huh?

Spider Web Cupcakes
Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes (recipe here)
Frost with Chocolate Frosting 
Make three circles with white frosting
With toothpick drag out from center 6 or 7 times

Mummy Cupcakes
Frost with chocolate frosting. 
 Place 2 M&M for eyes 
With flat piping tip just criss-cross on cupcake.
Put a dot in center of M&M

 Kitchen at 6 pm
(At least I clean up my messes eventually)

Cupcakes all packaged up and ready for tomorrow.

Now I'm getting up and down as the doorbell rings.
The heavy rain doesn't seem to stop the kids from coming.
I'm glad, because I love to see them in their costumes.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Grandma I am so surprised!! Your kitchen is very messy!

Misty B. said...

Please don't tell me that all the trick-or-treaters got a cupcake!?? You are amazing. Unfortunately I have a lot of your messy cooking traits. Just ask Dan.