Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Creative

Friends. 

I have very creative friends.  I love them as friends, but I also love stealing their ideas. I would have to say that most of my creative ideas have been stolen from friends.  Because they are friends, I hope they don't mind that I steal their ideas. 

During the last week I have gotten together with friends
and made these Halloween cards and favors. 

They are displayed on a cake pedestal that
Eileen put together from a candlestick and plate.



So, if any of my creative friends think I have unjustly stolen their ideas,
I quote from another friend (Duke).

His now infamous line from a high school "incident" was:
"I didn't do it.  But if I did, I'm sorry."

Or to quote from my very best friend and husband,
"It's easier to beg forgiveness
than to ask permission."


1 comment:

Gary said...

I beg forgiveness to my dear wife for not reading this blog and responding sooner. Love you dear.

-Gary