Crinkled Oranges

Monday, September 28, 2009

If nothing else

we're flexible.


I called Gary at 4 pm when I remembered that we needed to take the Suburban in for an inspection and emissions test.  He told me to wait for him and we'd go out together and get something to eat while it was being done.   He came home, and we headed out to Lube Doc to have the inspections done.  Just as we were pulling into Lube Doc, Gary said, "Wait a minute, it's not this car that needs the inspection is it?"  We looked at each other and shook our heads.  We had just automatically gotten into his car instead of the one that needed the inspection and tests.   By that time it was too late to go home and change cars, so we improvised. 

We did this instead.




We'll do the inspection tomorrow
(if we remember to take the right car).

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, I wish I was there for a drive up Provo Canyon. The leaves are so beautiful already. Isn't this early? Maybe I'm forgetting. AFter I said something about Utah the other day Justin said "You're homesick aren't you?" I guess I'd been giving myself away too much. I always feel this way when BYU football begins and the weather cools down. Miss you.

Tom Anderson said...

Beautiful photos, except for the one of Gary eating!! You guys are very flexible.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

How funny is this? At least you got a drive and dinner out of it and maybe tomorrow the same?!