Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm so


thankful for the wonders of modern-day travel.
Last night at 9:00 pm, I got on an airplane
and traveled hundreds of miles to Oregon.
I arrived at 10:10 pm (an hour's difference).

This is what I found waiting for me in my room.




the kids were asleep,
but I woke up at 6:30 to these wonderful faces.

Lucienne doesn't stick around long for pictures!

Eliza got started on her apron
and we finished Annie's watermelon apron.



We went to the crater museum.

Eliza and Justin went to a 50's Daddy Daughter party.


The rest of us went for pizza.
Then we came home and Ashton and I made
chocolate chip cookies.
He had pulled me into the garage
to tell me a secret earlier in the day. 
The secret was:
"Since this is your first day here,
could we make cookies together?" 
I think it had to be a secret because
if his Mom had heard she might have said "no."
 
And now it's time for bed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am exhausted just reading about your adventures. I am so glad you get to do these great visits..... Will you come be my grandkid's grandma?

Tom Anderson said...

Really cute photos. I envy you your visit. Have a great visit.

Nat said...

Looks fun! Tell everyone hi from me! and give all the kids a big hug