Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Morning Glory

restaurant.

Someplace you don't want to miss
if you are ever in Ashland, Oregon.

(Nutella filled french toast with
walnut butter and caramel sauce;
croissant egg, cheese and tomato sandwich;
hash browns)

Before Tiffany and I went to breakfast,
we got Annie ready for picture day at preschool.
So cute!


Gary was wondering if I can create messes in
Tiffany's kitchen the way I do at home.
Well, here you go.


And this is what life is all about.


4 comments:

Marci said...

Okay, I am dying how cute Annie looks! Does she really sit still and let you curl her hair??? I am going to have a talk with Tori :)

Really, I am so glad you are having such a great time in Oregon. I bet Tiff is so glad to have you there!

Angie Crompton Murphy said...

it looks like you are having a blast. tiffany and the kids look great. i also love to see their house and life in oregon. can't wait to see you guys on thanksgiving.

Misty B. said...

I agree, Annie looks so cute! Hopefully Tiff will be able to adjust to life without Grandma, I know it's tough for me!

tingey said...

You guy's are so sapppppy.......join facebook and the fun keep's flowing. Tiff, you have a great family, I am so happy for you and the choices you made in your life.