Crinkled Oranges

Monday, November 30, 2009

A trial

run. 

That's what I told Tiffany I would be having for three days while I watched the daughter of one of Misty's friends.  The little girl, Natalie, is eighteen months old and is just a couple of months older than Lucienne.  I figured this would be a test as to how all the Christmas decorations stand up against little hands.  Tiffany told me that at home Lucienne had all the ornaments and decorations (that she could reach) down almost as soon as they put them up.

Well, I'm here to testify that it's
not really a trial run. 
Not even a little test. 
Because this little Natalie


entertains herself for hours
and doesn't get into things.

So, I guess the real test will be
when Lucienne actually gets here.
 I don't generally like tests,
but I'm really looking forward to that one!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Why, oh why aren't my children like that??? Please, just one!!!! I'm not willing to try for another chance. Luci will definitely give you a run for your money. :)

Misty B. said...

OK Tiff, I'm laughing at your comment because I feel the same way. Fos some reason we are blessed with really high maintenance children!

Tom Anderson said...

To Misty and Tiffany--pay back is sweet.

tingey said...

Tiffany, Misty.......Can you remember just alittle of your childhood. Payback can be hard? Let me clue you both in to the 3 ways of training your child "TEACH,TEACH,TEACH" If you teach them they will obey? LOL

Nat said...

Well, I think Natalie's are just easier to deal with. I was a perfect child :D