Crinkled Oranges

Monday, November 2, 2009

Interesting?


Unusual? Incompatible? Disgusting?


I'm not sure the best word to describe
the combinations of foods
that Gary will eat together.
Suffice it to say,
he is well known for his tendencies.
Especially with the grandchildren.


Here is a cute email and picture Gary received from Annie (with the help of Tiffany) this last week.

Hi Grandpa, this is Annie. I made this. . .you need Key Lime yogurt, fishie crackers and two graham crackers to make the sandwich I made. Wow! I wish you were here to share it with me. When you come here I'll make one for you. I love you Grandpa. Signed, Annie


So Cute!
***

5 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

That is really cute. Lucky Grandpa

Tiffany said...

Annie will be so pleased she made your blog. And she can't wait to make that sandwich for Grandpa at Christmas time!

allison nadauld said...

That is darling. I don't think that sounds too bad either!

Pam's Place said...

Mmmmmmmm.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Humm. now if there were some popcorn and chocolate thrown in there...maybe.