Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's been a

Whirlwind of a Weekend,
but I've got my feet up right now.
(Notice the swelling and bruising)
Yes, I'm looking for sympathy.

We said good-bye to Tom and Lynn this morning.
Then we got a call from our friends, the Warners,
who are in town from Washington State.
We haven't seen Matt's wife, Marilyn,
since Matt's funeral more than two years ago.
It was very fun to have her and their children
Lexie, Jeremy, and Maddie come for dinner.
(Thank goodness for frozen lasagna!) 

After dinner I had a meeting here at the house
for my new calling of "Weekday Relief Society Leader."
It was wonderful to meet with a group of women,
some of whom I have never met,
who will jump in and take assignments
for an event held in just a few weeks.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh Mom, I'm so sorry about your foot. That looks miserable. We miss you already!