Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I found something

fun at Big Lots last week.
The pan only cost 7 dollars, and it is pretty cool.
That is if you like brownies.
You put the batter in the pan.
Put the section piece in the batter.
And then bake them.

When they're cool, you just lift the pan out.
The bottom is actually an insert that comes out.
And this is what you get.
Brownies all cut and each side is an edge.


If you think edges are the best part of brownies,
then this is for you.
It also comes with a lid.

P.S.  I'm not getting a commission for this advertisement.

4 comments:

Misty B. said...

I think you should get something for your brownie pan spot. I mean, Dad got a trip to AZ for his endorsements.

tingey said...

Oh Annette......you have way too much time on your hands. I'm sure you have a nife, and the knife cost nothing?

Astromom said...

I think it is really cool, especially because you always want to eat the brownies right away, and if you cut them too soon they don't turn out. Great idea.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Good for you, finding bargains. When I go to Big Lots they see me coming and say over the loudspeaker, "Take all the good stuff into the back, please. Lynne is coming." And then the scurrying begins and I find nothing. After I leave they bring the good stuff back out.