Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Things will start

livening up around here come tomorrow.  We will drive to meet Eliza and her cousin at Cove Fort (half way between St. George and Provo), to bring them up to our house for the rest of the week.  I'm so excited to have them here.  This visit will be the beginning of a very busy summer with the family.  On the 20th, Gary and I will do the Missouri trip (unless the flight was mistakenly made to California or something), and then we'll be with Misty's family for just about 2 weeks before they go home.  Then Tiffany and family will be here for two weeks after the reunion.  I can already feeling myself going through withdrawal.  But for now, I'll just enjoy every moment of it.

3 comments:

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

i hope you do enjoy it! You deserve some good family time...have fun!

allison nadauld said...

I was hoping to get in on some of this Ashton vacation this year. I want to bake, craft, play, and hang out too! What a party.

Unknown said...

Have fun!!!!