Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two days

of hard labor behind us.
Yesterday we stained our fence.
Gary sprayed and I followed along rolling.
Today we stained our neighbor's fence.
Tonight we planted 4 trees and more flowers
and touched up the fence.
It's 10:30 at night and Gary and I are just now coming in.

Tomorrow I'll take pictures for the big reveal
of our new fence and trees.
It looks very different with the lilac bushes gone.

I'm off to shower.  I look like I've got some infectious disease on my hands and arms because of all the stain spots and the hive looking things.  In fact, the camera's right here, so I'll take a picture.



The picture doesn't really do it justice.
If you can't tell, I'm looking for sympathy here.

4 comments:

Chantel said...

Awwwww--poor thing! Oh, the dreadful cost of hard labor....but man, it pays off later!

Tom Anderson said...

That looks like a really bad injury. Sort of like your "black and blue ankle" compared to mine. Sorry, I will be thinking about you all day.

tingey said...

Sorry, your getting nothing from me. This goes right with the Cup Cake Blogs?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You look like you have the pox. I think sympathy all around is in order.