Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today has been

much more fun than yesterday.  Other than some work in the garden this morning, I have pretty much been playing.  I went out with Dianne to lunch at Zupas and then to Sam's club.  I don't have membership there, but she does.  I love spending time with Dianne and adding a little shopping to that makes it even better.  The exciting thing today was that they now have aluminum lids for the aluminum disposable pans that I buy.  Who would think that would be so exciting?   I would.  As the saying goes, small things amuse small minds. 

Then we got a cupcake at Sweet Tooth Fairy, and since I've been home I've just been avoiding even the appearance of work.  I think I'm going to continue to make this a play day and I'll get back on my schedule tomorrow.   

Wow, it took a lot of work to talk myself into that.

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh don't be responsible. It's so boring. But then again, your responsible is NOT boring so go ahead. Try to be boring, I'll bet you can't.

Astromom said...

What a fun day, but busy too, enjoy.