Crinkled Oranges

Friday, June 18, 2010

Today is a new

day. 
I want to make it balanced. 

A little time doing family history.  A little time doing house work.  A little time doing "scatter sunshine" activities.  A little time checking off my "to do" list.  A little time connecting with friends or making new friends.  A little time getting a pedicure (my feet still have the stain from the fence painting on them).  A little time making a difference to someone, somehow.  A little time getting ready for Father's day.  A little time giving my husband the undivided attention he deserves.  A little time getting ready for my summer guests. 

A little time . . . .  I really don't think I know how to do things a little at a time.   I think this is the reason I get so hyper-focused on one thing and do nothing else.  Help!

Baby steps.
Balance 
Baby steps.
Balance 
Baby steps.
Balance

You can do it.

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

You are so funny. You make me laugh. I hope you don't lose your balance while you are taking your baby steps...towards balance???