Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Parties and more

Parties.

You might think we were party animals or something.  It especially seems that way since Gary and I are usually so boring (I know, he would say I should speak for myself).  Here are a few highlights.

Early morning yoga in the park for me.  I brought the camera this time to take pictures of the view.  What you can't see is the clear air and the birds singing.




While I was doing that, Gary and the girls were delivering this flier around the neighborhood.



Then we went to Karate Kid, which we all really liked.
The we had Eliza's friends over for a party


Today we met their cousins at the bean museum, went to the movie, and then the creamery.



The the girls went bowling with Gary and got snow cones.








More partying tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Yes, you are the original party girl. You love people so it makes perfect sense. Your fireworks sound fun. We used to do a Culdesac of Fire but got shut down by the police one year--the last year Cody lived. How sad that was. Thanks for sending cake home with me. Liz and Phil were delighted but he hasn't eaten his yet. I'm so full that for ONCE IN MY LIFE it isn't tempting me because I'm stuffed full.

Tiffany said...

How am I ever going to keep up with that kind of schedule when she gets home!!! :) Thanks for taking such great care of her. It looks like she is having a blast. And I LOVE your firework flier. Very creative, as always. Love you!

Becky said...

I can't believe it is finally happening! Ashton Family Fireworks Show! I am so excited. And, even though I do not live in your neighborhood, I think that I may just make a short appearance.

Misty B. said...

My kids were just asking me the other day how we were going to do fireworks without Grandpa Ashton. They've finally realized he's the master! Have fun, I wish we could be there.

Unknown said...

Greg said to make sure and tell you that he is sorry he missed the Ashton firework show :)