Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2: The adventures of Annie's

Flat Eliza.

Today I went to the testing center again.  But, the weather was nicer, and I got to play outside most of the time (always where grandma could see me).  When we got home, we read the newspapers on the hammock.   The big news this week is that the terrorist, Osama Bin Laden, was found and killed. 



This was our view as we sat in the hammock.

Then we went inside to the craft room.  I wanted to take a picture of grandma organizing it, but she said it was too messy to take a picture of.  I just hung out with the Apron Girls while grandma cleaned.



We went to dinner at Chili's because we had a coupon for free Queso and Chips.  While we were waiting for our food I read a few books.  I was hoping there would be a "Flat Stanley" book, but there wasn't.



 Later in the evening, I went to a class with a bunch of ladies and made homemade cards.  I've never done that before.  

I think the cards I made are really cool.

 Annie's grandma said she thinks I fit into the family really well.
I think so, too.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for doing another one Grandma. I'm printing them off your blog today and taking them to school. That way you don't need to send them to me! Annie