Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, May 22, 2011

We had

a "Swap" at the church yesterday.  We had lots of  things donated, but we didn't have a lot of people come to take things.  So, as we on the committee were there for two hours, we kept walking around and picking up things ourselves.  I had donated several boxes worth of items, and came home with a little less than I had taken.  I guess that is progress.




I came home with some movies, books, a chair massage , and crepe maker (still in its box).  I had seen a crepe maker before, but wouldn't have bought one.  But it was free, so why not give it a try.  (Wait a minute, wasn't my last blog entry about not getting things because they were a good deal). 

I've always been a little intimidated by crepes, because I haven't had a lot of luck at making them.  I think I'll be making them more often now, because the crepe maker made it really easy. 

See, I was justified in bringing it home.

No comments: