Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's late and

we're exhausted after spending the day digging and planting (in between rain storms, that is). 

But, I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my brother, Tom, who turned . . . . today.  I won't reveal his exact age, but let me just say that he is definitely a senior citizen now.   Love to you, Tom. 

And while I'm giving birthday wishes, I'll get ahead of myself and wish my sister, Charlene, a Happy Birthday on the 18th.  Adding  my two oldest brothers, Gary and Richard, in with Tom and Charlene, equals me feeling very blessed in the family department.

Here are pictures of the birthday girl and boy and me
just a few short years ago.
Well, maybe more like 50 years ago., but who's counting?
Certainly not me, the youngest of the crew.

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Thanks Annette. I feel very fortunate to have the wonderful siblings I have. I loved the photo. That was very thoughtful of you to post that. It seems like yesterday!!!! Love you Tom

Unknown said...

Thank you for the picture. It is wonderful!!!!! I can't wait for all of us to get togehter.