Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Baking

I can't believe that I haven't done any holiday baking yet.  There has been so much work coming in that I haven't had time.  It is probably a good thing, though, since I haven't kept my exercise goals.  I have actually exercised on some days where I've forgotten to mark them at the bottom of my post -- but not very many.

In November I had the idea of maybe making a cupcake recipe a day during the month of December.  Well, that hasn't happened.  There are so many fun cupcake recipes I want to try.  Maybe I'll try for a cupcake recipe a day for the "12 Days of Christmas."                          
                                                                                                                                                 ***

2 comments:

tingey said...

No please......not the cupcake recipe, please anything but the cupcake recipe's?

Tom Anderson said...

Received a nice Christmas card from Tiffany and family. What a cute family. Hard to believe that she is the little girl I used to dance with.