Crinkled Oranges

Friday, December 4, 2009

More

foot issues. 


I know, this is getting a little hard to believe. 

But, Gary has been hobbling around on his foot for a week. He had no memory of injuring it, but figured he must have done something to it at the gym.  If he had started complaining about it before he carried the numerous (to say the least) Christmas decoration boxes up, I definitely would have said he was faking it.  I teased him that he was just trying to upstage my foot injury (which is still black and blue.)  

But, after a week of applying ice to his foot, it was not getting any better.  We made an appointment for him to see a podiatrist today.  No injury. The diagnosis is Gout.  Not fun.  Something he needs to treat with medicine and such things (ice is not good for it).  Poor guy.  Now he has to deal with psoriasis and gout.  I need to show him more sympathy, I guess.  But don't tell him I said that.  (I may still tell him he needs to "gut it up.")


Are we getting old or what?

1 comment:

tingey said...

Sorry Garaa......I have been there? No more food you love?