Crinkled Oranges

Monday, December 21, 2009

So

wonderful having the Idiarts here. They got here just in time for dinner and we've had such fun already.  I got some pictures that I'll share tomorrow, but right now I've got to do some doc management work for the deadline tomorrow.   When it rains to pours when it comes to work coming in.  I just wish it weren't pouring right now.  But, I won't complain (Wait a minute, isn't that what I'm doing?)  I'm glad to be making some money.   More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

I know you are in grandma heaven about now with you kids and grandkids with you, just as Lynn was all day as she took Jenna shopping with her all day long. Thanks for the offer to stay but I think we will stay in a hotel. I am looking forward to seeing all of you. Love Tom