Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tracking

Santa's progress
at 6:30 pm


We've had a day full of
sledding

getting a fun package from our
Bishop family
(who we miss very much)



Eating string cheese

and sharing it with Grandpa

We had a wonderful nativity play

With a beautiful Mary

a musical angel



and an all-star cast

(perhaps with the exception of
the obnoxious donkey)


This is a beautiful time of year
in which I reflect with gratitude
on my many blessings.
Blessings of family, friends, and freedom.
  It is a time of remembrance
and of reflection upon
what Jesus' birth and atonement
means to me, and each of us, individually.
At this time of year, especially,
I feel for and pray
 for those who are
struggling with loneliness,
uncertainty, or hopelessness.
And it is a time of year where my
heart is warmed as I observe the
love and generosity of of others.

May God bless each and every
one of you dear people in my life.

3 comments:

tingey said...

What can be said on this Christmas Day.....Your one of those rare families that makes life better for the rest of us. When I pray sometime's at night I thank my Hevenly Father for the "ASHTON FAMILY". I feel more welcome w/your family sometime's than I do my own. Merry Christmas to all those associated with Gary and Annette Ashton. May your family continue to bring us happieness and touch our lives.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! Can't wait to see all of the family. To you too Tingey!!!!

Tom Anderson said...

Merry Christmas. Excited to see all.