Crinkled Oranges

Monday, December 14, 2009

I was up

at 5 am this morning working.  But, it was worth it.  I had finished the work by 1 o'clock and I spent the afternoon shopping for various little things I've needed at Roberts and Costco.  The freedom felt wonderful.  Then we made our first stab at "In and Out Burger."  Every time we've wanted to try it, the lines were so long that it would have taken an hour to get it.  It tasted good, but I'm not sure I understand the popularity of it.  We asked if by chance they had fry sauce, and he said they did, but they call it "spread."  Well, back to work now for me after playing much of the day. 

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Busy time of year, especially for women who seem to do all the Christmas things. I agree about in-out burger. Try to relax.

Pam's Place said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam's Place said...

Let's go to Five Guys (burger place across from the new theater in front of the Mall) together one day after the holidays. I think it's better than In and Out, but that's just my opinion. Definitely better fries.

I'm wide awake at 4 this morning for no good reason at all. Glad you were able to use your early morning time to such good advantage. I think I'm going back to bed.

PS that was my deleted post -- typo.