Crinkled Oranges

Friday, June 12, 2009

Chocolate and Peanut Butter

. . . THE PERFECT COMBINATION

From 9 to 2:30 today I was at the Roberts Craft store
learning new ways to use my Cricut machine.
It's fun to learn new techniques
and I always enjoy the company.


When I went out for lunch I picked up cupcakes
from this VERY gourmet bakery,

The Sweet Tooth Fairy
http://www.thesweettoothfairy.com.

Now that is one very yummy bakery.
It is my cupcake hero (if there is such a thing).

The Chocolate Peanut Butter one was AMAZING.

I think I'll be experimenting with
something similar very soon.


Anyone have a recipe
for a good (stiff) peanut butter frosting?

2 comments:

Astromom said...

We've gone there before, just for the cupcakes too, very yummy.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are the cupcake queen, so help me you are. I am the cupcake dunce. You should educate me some day. Maybe we should have a mini class and go to all the funny/interesting/holes in the wall and neat places in the valley. You would be our tour guide.