Crinkled Oranges

Monday, June 22, 2009

Cowboy Pajamas

If anyone is interested in making the cowboy pajamas
modeled by Gary a week ago (shown below)

here are the instructions:

1. Cut out 2 front pieces and 2 back pieces as instructed.


2. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT follow the pattern instructions (pictured below).

3. Instead, stitch the two back pieces together on the inside leg edges.


3. Then stitch the two front pieces together on the inside leg edges.


4. After that, you can follow the directions on the pattern.


These are fail safe instructions
for making the cowboy pajamas.
I should know, I've done it twice (so far).

2 comments:

tingey said...

Thanks for the pattern. I can't wait too try it out....NOT

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I laughed right out loud. So nice of you to send me to bed happy. Thanks.