Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Oh no, what's this?"


asked Natalie when she saw one of these tiles under the pan of cupcakes.

"Aren't they cool, I found them at Honks and they were just a dollar." said I.

"Mom, how many did you buy?" asked Natalie.

"Well, maybe 11 or 12. I don't know, I just bought all that there were."

"Oh, Mom." said Natalie


(But just think of all the uses I can find for them.
I used 5 today when I set the
cupcake tins on the counter to cool.
I could use them for plates on a tiered plate holder
or give one as a gift with cupcakes on them.
The possibilities are endless.
That's why I had to buy all of them)

1 comment:

tingey said...

I think the cupcake theme has run its course. Is there nothing else in this world "ONLY CUP CAKES" give us a break and move on please?