Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Restlessness

I'm feeling oddly restless. There are so many projects I want to complete, which is precisely the problem. I don't know where to start. So I'm trying to find things to distract me from what I could and should be doing. I decided to go sit in the porch swing. This is what I'm looking at right now. It's windy, so the wind chimes are making beautiful music, and on top of that, I hear the Timpview band playing in the background. You know it has to be loud for me to hear it.



Now Gary just came home from a youth activity of doing baptisms for the dead at the temple.


He asked me if I wanted to go to the bank with him. Of course I do. Then I can further delay anything that needs doing. And maybe he'll also suggest that since we're out we may as well go get some dinner. See, I'm no dummy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, do you think the view of the mountains would be better if those christmas trees were gone?

Angie Crompton Murphy said...

I love this Annette. I know the feeling of procrastination. Did the bank trip turn into dinner?