Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, August 8, 2009

35 Years ago today

Be sure not to miss Gary's red checkered pants!

A few years ago I made this digital album of our wedding day for Gary for our anniversary. I ran out of pictures before I ran out of pages, so I added a few random pictures representing our life since then.

http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?album=000000000000BC0CE3&user=000000000000214B9B

I feel very, very blessed to have such a
wonderful man as my husband, best friend,
and father to our children.


7 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Annette, you were a beautiful bride. Gotta say I love Gary's Tux. And the photo with all the kids, Gary holding a baby, he's looking at you like either, "Help" or "Is this going to be us in a few years?"

Love it all!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS Happy, happy Anniversary.

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! So grateful that day happened. So grateful for both of you. Hope you had a good day together. It was fun to come home from girls camp and catch up on your life in the blog. The laundry room looks amazing!!!! I'm very jealous. I even might do my own laundry room project now. . .once the kids start school of course. Talk to you tommorow. love you!

Astromom said...

Happy Anniversary, you look not much different today then you did then, what a cute couple.

Tom Anderson said...

That was a nice stroll down memory lane. It seems like yesterday to me. I am very happy that the 2 of you continue to share the love you had way back then. Hope you had a great day, with many more to come.

Unknown said...

Annette, I thought of you and Gary this morning when I head it was 35 years ago that Richard Nixon resigned. I remember taking breaks from the wedding to watch TV.

You two are my heros by the way!!!!

Gary said...

The smartest thing I ever did or will ever do was to marry my beautiful, thoughtful and caring wife and I think that is something we can all agree upon!

Love you more and more each year, dear :-)