Crinkled Oranges

Monday, August 31, 2009

Geting in over your head

For half the day I had this feeling of anxiety.
How I was going to fit everything in
that I had said I could do by Wednesday?
(Details aren't important) 


None of it was essential this week,
but I wanted to and thought I could.
That was until I got a coding job that I worked
on almost all day on and made a total of $7 from.

Then I had a light bulb moment.
(sometimes I'm a little dim)


All of it doesn't have to be done this week.  
It's not worth the anxiety I'm feeling.
Just make some phone calls,
give the essential information,
that is good enough,
and probably even better. 



I can breathe again.  

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Annette, I don't know how you get so much done as it is. Now you are taking a job that must pay, what, seventy-five cents an hour? Oh my.

Tell me about that class. My emotional attitude is jittery tonight, hoping for peace and joy.

tingey said...

what a great lookin-family. I just wonder if there was a close friend of the family that had anything to do with it? Thanks for a great weekend.

Tiffany said...

Proud of you Mom!