Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bee Happy

I've been a total slacker this year with my shelf.
I kept the cupcakes up for 4 months
and skipped the 4th of July.
I thought no one had noticed,
but Natalie assured me she had.
I felt justified, though,
because we weren't even here for the 4th.

I've also skipped "back to school,"
and have put up the 'bee theme."
Dianne borrowed my "bee stuff" for a
RS thing in her ward last week.
That gave me the idea to use the "bee theme" for a
"Quick and Easy breakfast"
mini class I'm doing in September.

Something like:
"Bee-gin your day in a Bee-utiful Way"

Cheesy? Yeah.
But I have all these cute decorations and cloths.

My kids will probably laugh when they read that I'm teaching that.
My idea of quick and easy breakfast when they
were growing up was cold cereal they could pour themselves.
The occasions we made special, but that was about it.

I'll be sure to make that disclaimer when I give the mini class.
But, I'm looking for some fun, easy, and yummy breakfasts
and am soliciting ideas from any cooks who may be reading this.
Please do. What do you like for breakfast.?
Even better if it rhymes with bee or honey
(ok I'm just kidding there)

Well that's a long explanation of why
I now have bees on my rotating shelf.

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

You "bee have" yourself and stop slacking.

Unknown said...

I don't what to say afater reading Tom's clever comment. I guess I just have to say tha "to Bee or not to bee," that is the question.