Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Use a Cut Brush

Duke was down and gave us advice on
how to finish the painting and molding.
Apparently if you are slow and steady
and are using a "cut brush" you can paint
the edges straight without taping or redoing.

That is not what I spent last night doing.
First I would try to make the ceiling line straight,
then I would try to even out the wall line from
where I got the ceiling paint on the wall.
It was an endless cycle.

Well, we got a cut brush.
We'll see how it works tonight as we finish up.
Tomorrow is "D" day (or delivery day)
for the washer and dryer.

This little idea to buy us the new washer and dryer
and give the rental unit our old ones
has turned into a little more than Gary
bargained for.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Sometimes your blog reads like a "I love lucy" show!!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Valerie has been painting like a mad woman. She can sympathize with you. And then you can sympathize with her. It's amazing, what you girls do.

tingey said...

I hope it works out? It was fun with you guy's yesterday?