Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It can't get any sweeter than this

Yesterday we got an email from Lydia
with this poem she had written in it.
I got her permission to post it on my blog.
It is so sweet it brought tears to my eyes.

Great loving people
Responsible realitves
Andersons and Ashtons
Nice
Dear people who love to be huged
Parents to my parents
Always loving and caring
Rrainbow colors on this poem
Eternal family
Nothing stops them from hugs and kisses
Two very important people
Seven plus one grandchildren who love you

I stole this picture of Lydia, Jackson,
Harrison, and Hyrum off Misty's blog.
Isn't she beautiful, and the boys handsome.
I would say a "rose among the thorns"
but I don't think they are thorns!


I'm such a lucky grandma to have
seven plus one grandchildren

who are wonderful!

PS: Thank you to all who went on and voted for Tiffany! I don't know how it will end, as the voting is still going on, but it was so fun to read what Sarah wrote about her (I agree with everything wholeheartedly) and to see the cute picture. Thank you friends and family. I love you all!

4 comments:

Pam's Place said...

What a sweet poem! There is no sweeter poetry than that written by our grandchildren. Precious.

Misty B. said...

Lydia was very touched that you wanted to publish her poem. I too was impressed that she wrote it. She can be very creative. I can't wait till you're done testing. I always think to call you in the middle of the day. Maybe I'll start texting. Love, Misty

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

You do have the sweetest grandchildren. I don't think Lydia realizes that all the other Idiart grandkids think of you as their 3rd grandma (and some of them think of you as their FAVORITE grandma!) So really, you have 7+1+9 grandbabies (and one more on the way!)

Misty B. said...

i love your blog of courseu already knew that but my mom just taught me how to comment so i thought i should lydia