Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stunned Silence

Here we are sitting in stunned silence
after watching two hours of a
heart-pounding mental and physical workout
that ended in mind-boggling symbolism filled with some truths.
If that doesn't make any sense, then it is very fitting.



Before going to "The Knowing,"
(which we're still trying to figure out)
we ate at Zupa's.
(Love their Pineapple Chicken Salad and Ultimate Grilled Cheese)




Unfortunately it's back to real life after Misty goes home tomorrow.
What a wonderful time we've had this last week.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wish I was still there with you! Justin and I will ahve to go to that movie tommorow night. . .or is it worth it?

Pam's Place said...

I have to ask, are you glad you saw it?

I went alone last week on a whim when Bob was out of town. I was really glad it was still light when I came out of the theater, as the movie left me with a creepy feeling.

I'm guessing that dinner with your family was the best part of the evening! (Of course that would have been true even if it had been the best movie you had ever seen...which I seriously doubt this was).

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

The Knowing? A movie? I am really out of the loop.

Soup and a grilled cheese. What could be better than that? Oh, wait! I know. The cupcake wagon, driven by Annette, coming down my street this summer. Did you ever find a good chocolate cupcake?

Astromom said...

Yea, did you like the movie? A movie with symbolism and thought provoking I've seen recently is "The Seeker" based of The Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper. I liked that one.