Crinkled Oranges

Friday, April 10, 2009

"What are you Doing?"

Ok, I've had lots of fun with cupcakes.
And yesterday I made tons of coconut ones for Easter.
(So many in fact that when Gary walked in the door
all he could do was shake his head and say,
"Annette, what are you doing?"

He's justified in his reaction for two reasons:
1. We're trying to lose weight.
(which is difficult if you are surrounded by cupcakes)
2. I was in the middle of a huge mess.

And, I agree with his assessment.
I just can't help it.
Sometimes cupcakes just call my name
and I can't resist.

But, I'm going to try really hard today.
I need to mop my floor, clean up my messes,
do laundry, do some Primary things,
get some other important projects done,
and on top of that, go to the dentist.

I have a sore tooth,
Probably from eating too many cupcakes.

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

What I want to know is...is the truck ordered yet? Do you have the decals designed? Have you picked out your music?

Unknown said...

Annette...... are you ever going to learn?