Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Free Day in Five Weeks

It was wonderful to have a free day,
though it certainly wasn't empty.
I did wake up at 6, but went back to sleep.
Back to the old routine of being
sound asleep when Gary left for work.
Sorry dear.

I went to my third personal training session.
This time the focus was the lower body.
By far the most grueling.

Came home and went visiting teaching to
two ladies I feel blessed to know.
Planned to go to the personal history class
but ended up having doc management work come in.
When it comes in, which has been rarely lately,
I have to grab it or it is gone.

So, now, I have 4 to 5 hours before bed.
I need to get to some of those
tasks and projects I've neglected.
The list is very long.

What I really want to do, however,
is finish the latest Mary Higgins Clark book
that I started Sunday evening.

Maybe if I discipline myself and work for 2 hours
I can reward myself with reading.

Sounds like a deal.
I better get started.

2 comments:

Gary said...

I'm glad you had a day off, dear. That is if you want to call it that. Just don't get use to it :-)

Love you,

-Gary

Misty B. said...

My stress level has lowered immensely. I've been so worried about you working so hard. It was hard enough raising me, you deserve a break!