Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank you

I feel very blessed.
(One) husband who knows just what I want (Chicos!).
(Two) wonderful son-in-laws,
(Three) beautiful daughters,
and
(Eight) grandchildren who I love with all my heart.

I haven't even had to ring the bell much today.
It has all been done for me freely.
There is nothing like words and pictures
made with love
from those you love.






Sorry, Misty and Tiffany,
you're not here to defend
yourselves on this!

Breakfast for Dinner
cooked by Natalie and Gary.



With my favorite syrup that I
love so much I practically drink it!



THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

We are the lucky ones! Happy Mothers Day!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'll bet that is buttermilk syrup. I LOVE that stuff and you are right, it is drinkable.

Happy Mother's Day to the amazing mother of our Primary.

Misty B. said...

I wish I could have been there to spoil you!

Pam's Place said...

I really like the bell. But even better is that you didn't have to use it! You definitely had a wonderful Mother's Day.

duke said...

can you understand that having such a great family is worth all the tea in china?