Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wizard Wanttoknow

The owner of this blog is missing today.

She has been temporarily replaced with

Wizard Wanttoknow.


Hello.

My name is Wizard Wanttoknow.

I have been searching the world over for
Magical Answers.
Answers as to what lies ahead.
Explanations for what went before.
Answers to the world's problems.
Answers to my own problems

I've tried Crystal Balls.


No answers.

I've tried Astrology.


No answers.

Finally, when I visited Primary today,
the children there were able to
show me where the magic is.

They showed me that the answers I've been seeking
are in some books they call


Scriptures.

They proved to me that these magic books have
the answers to my questions if I only
Open the Magic.

Which leads me to the reason the
owner of this blog is missing today.
She is a little slow to learn, and sometimes doesn't
unlock the magic that is right in front of her.
So I locked her in the church
to give her a little time to think about it.

I'll let her out tomorrow.

5 comments:

duke said...

I understand but can not comprehend? Just what does a wizard have to do with things not there?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, there is a Relief Society closet that she could be locked in. Have you looked there? It's cool and dark and kind of scary.

I wish I had been in Primary, it sounds like a great sharing time. I'm telling you, that wizard is a looker.

Tiffany said...

Oh Mom, thanks for my laugh for the day! Love you!

Pam's Place said...

It was a great Sharing Time, Annette! Thank you for sharing the "magic"!

(Should I come rescue you?)

Misty B. said...

Ok, that was a little more exciting than our sharing time. Very cute mom!